I thought it would be helpful to create a page where you could always come to find additional resources for renewing your mind or just enjoy examples of renewed thinking. Bear in mind this is a “living” page and I’ll change it occasionally as I find more things to add. In the future, you’ll also notice that I’ll reference this page. I recommend bookmarking it.
In order to maintain the honesty and integrity of this site, I have to let you know that some of the items below may be affiliate links that earn me a commission. These are all resources that I have experience with and recommend them because they helped me and I enjoy them, not because of the commission. Also note that I do not endorse ALL of the theology on some of these links but I hope you find them as helpful and enjoyable as I do.
- e-Sword – One of the greatest free Bible programs you’ll ever use. I use e-Sword just about every day for studying, sermon prep, and writing. Did I tell you it’s free?
- Biblos - Another really great site that contains tons of study tools. (Free)
- YouVersion – You can sign up an get a personalized reader set up for your reading preferences. (Free)
- The Normal Christian Life – by Watchman Nee: The first book I read as a teenager that clued me into living a transformed life through renewed thinking.
- Victory Over The Darkness – by Neil T. Anderson: The subtitle of the book is “Realizing The Power Of Your Identity In Christ.”
- Lifetime Guarantee – by Bill Gillham: A friend of mine recommended this book after his church went through the video series based on this book. He said it changed his his life. After I picked it up I could see why.
I’m slowly building up this section of the site. You should start to see some additions appearing over the next few months.
- Click here to check out several video devotionals based on the Renewed Mind.
- AlbertMohler.com – Albert Mohler provides some of the greatest Christian commentary on current and social events.
- A Great God & Good Coffee – Pastor Erick Reinstedt from South Monterey County, CA provides some personal reflections. He has a great name for his blog.
- Monday Morning Insight – Todd Rhoades: I’ve followed this blog for about three years and think you’ll enjoy some of his unique contents.
- Devotional Christian – A collection of devotionals written by people just like us. The Renewed Mind is one of the devotionals occasionally featured.